domingo, 6 de junio de 2021

 Post 5: A photo and It's story

Well, I always liked taking pictures and capturing moments with the camera, because my brother spent some time on that. We travelled a lot and was dedicated to taking pictures to different places and also to me. We went out especially to look for interesting places and things to photograph, we also photograph each other. He was also dedicated to editing them and had a page exclusively with his works. I learned a lot from him and from what I was doing, so I'm so interested in today's photography.

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.In this photo I chose I leave and I take it my brother Claudio in 2017 here we were in Athenas Greece. The truth in every city we visited took me a dance picture. The idea of this photograph was that I would see me a little dark or to be against light so that it could be seen only my silhouette with the pose. If it took us a little time to achieve the result we wanted, but in the end it was very nice and artistic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 3: MOVIES AND/OR SERIES THAT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND

In this blog I will talk about a movie that I really like and that I recommend. The truth is that it's me I'm not very good at watch...